Dedicated CDL-A Company Truck Driver

Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers - Earn Up to $55k
Are you interested in a stable, consistent lifestyle where you are HOME WEEKLY? If so, Dart Transit dedicated solo opportunities are available for you!
We currently have limited dedicated CDL-A truck driving jobs available with the ability to make up to $0.45 CPM with a $8,000 sign-on bonus. Don't wait, apply today!
Dart Transit CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer:
$8,000 sign-on bonus
Potential to make up to $55,000 a year!
2,100 - 2,300 miles per week
Excellent Home Time: HOME WEEKLY
Late Model Equipment
Preloaded freight: 80% no touch, live unload with an average of two hour per unload, remaining 20% is drop
Home on weekly
ACT FAST: limited positions on this account
Personal support
Pet policy
Passenger policy
Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay - 6 paid holidays per year
Medical, Hospitalization, Life and Dental Insurance
And, more!
These prime dedicated CDL-A solo truck driving positions are filling FAST! Don't wait, apply today.
Must have a Class A CDL
Must have at least 6 months of OTR tractor trailer experience within the past three years

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.